The parts of the air conditioning system can transfer the heat in the pipeline to the air near the pipeline in a very fast way. In the distillation process, the gas or vapor into a liquid device called the condenser, all condensers are the use of gas or vapor heat carried away to operate.
The normal operation of condenser can avoid premature wear and tear of components and keep the best working state. How to troubleshoot the condenser?
1, condensation temperature is too high (condensation temperature: refers to the condensation temperature of the refrigerant in the condenser) Exclusion method:
(1) Insufficient cooling water: the high temperature gas discharged from the compressor can not effectively cool down, so that the condensation temperature rises, and enough water should be added.
(2) The cooling water temperature is too high: the high temperature gas discharged from the compressor can not be well heat exchange, so that the condensation temperature rises, so the cooling water should take appropriate cooling measures.
③ The vacuum degree and dryness of the refrigeration system are low, so that the condensation temperature is increased. The solution is to improve the vacuum degree of the system.
2. The condensing temperature is too low:
(1) Insufficient refrigerant in the system: sufficient refrigerant should be added according to the instructions.
The cooling water temperature is too low or the water flow is too large: should be adjusted according to the cooling capacity and temperature difference.
3. Too much scale in condenser:
Scale formation in condenser is mainly caused by bicarbonate, sulfate and chloride, silica and other impurities containing Ca, Ma and Na elements in cooling water. The presence of these substances makes water have a certain hardness. After scale formation, water flow resistance increases, heat exchange efficiency decreases, resulting in condensation temperature rise, refrigeration capacity decline, and power consumption increase. In severe cases, the pipe wall is eroded.
In order to prevent this kind of accident, should use clean water, if the water quality does not meet the requirements, should use chemical water treatment. If the cooling water is seawater, measures should be taken in the design to prevent the corrosion of seawater on pipes and equipment and the adhesion or blockage of water organisms and plants in seawater on pipes and equipment.
Condenser cleaning Procedure
Preparation before cleaning
1. Prepare enough chemical cleaning agents according to the situation of the unit.
2. Check and prepare physical cleaning equipment, spare parts, hose connected to water source and consumables (nylon brush).
3. Prepare acid resistant pump required for chemical cleaning, rubber hose for circulating cleaning, blind plate, circulating water tank, flange connection sealing materials, etc.
4. Prepare power supply with leakage protection device and hardware tools used for cleaning.
Physical cleaning Steps
1. Remove the condenser (evaporator) end cover of the unit, carefully check each tube bundle, and remove the sundry in the tube bundle with a special pipe cleaning machine.
2. Remove mud, scale and other dirt from front and rear end covers and front and rear tube plates with copper wire brush.
3, tube bundle, front and rear end cover, tube plate with clean water after the installation back to the original position.
4. Use the blind plate to block the inlet and outlet water pipe of the condenser (evaporator) of the unit, and inject clean water into the unit from the discharge valve of the unit, and check the tightness of the water system of the unit when the water is full.
5. No water leakage was found after water injection, and the physical cleaning was completed.
Chemical cleaning procedure
1. Connect the chemical cleaning circuit. The output end of the circulating pump is connected to the condenser (evaporator) discharge valve of the unit, and the circulating pump is sucked into the condenser (evaporator) exhaust valve.
2. The inlet and outlet water pipes of condenser (evaporator) are blocked with blind plates.
3. Water is injected into the unit from the condenser (evaporator) drainage valve to check the tightness of the system.
4. Start the circulating pump and confirm that there is no gas in the system.
5. Pour H-101 multifunctional corrosion inhibitor slowly into the circulating water tank, the dosage is 3-5‰, make it fully mixed with water in the system, then add H-102 copper ion masking agent and run for 10 minutes, the dosage is 5-10‰.
6. According to the scaling situation of the unit, H-402 cleaning agent is added once, and the general dosage of cleaning agent is added according to the circulating water volume of 8-10%. (Increase or decrease the dosage of cleaning agent according to the scaling condition)
7. In the process of cyclic cleaning, detect the PH value of the cleaning solution at any time ≤5. If the PH value is close to 7, the cleaning agent should be continued to be added until the PH value remains ≤5, indicating that the cleaning is basically completed.
8. Put caustic soda tablets (sodium hydroxide) into the circulating water tank to neutralize the residual liquid. When the PH value is 7, the residual liquid can be discharged.
9. After rinsing with clean water, inject water into the unit. After the water is filled, put H-503 pre-film agent into the circulating water tank, and the dosage is generally 2~2.5% of the circulating water.
10. Open the end cover or blind plate, check the cleaning effect and ask Party A to check.
11. Chemical cleaning shall be completed after both parties confirm that the cleaning is qualified.
Working requirements after cleaning
1. Restore the installation of water supply and return pipes, pay attention to check the sealing material at the flange connection, and replace it if necessary.
2. Open the pipeline valve to check the tightness of the pipeline installation. Dripping water is not allowed.
3. Check the equipment and tools and clean the work site.